Kendrick School, 41 London Rd, Reading, BERKS, RG1 5BN
Telephone: 0118 9015859 Fax: 0118 9015858
Buses stop in Reading town centre from various locations including Caversham Heights, Emmer Green, Lower Earley, Sonning Common, Tilehurst, Twyford and Woodley. For further information on routes, fares and travelcards follow this link: Reading Buses.
A number of local trains also stop at Reading from locations including Wokingham, Crowthorne, Winnersh, Bracknell, Newbury, Pangbourne, Tilehurst, Maidenhead and Twyford. For more information visit The Trainline or Traveline South East.
Walking from Reading Station
This takes about 15 minutes.
- Exit the station and follow Station Road towards the town centre crossing over Friar Street.
- Turn left when you reach Broad Street then take your second right onto Duke Street.
- Go over Duke Street bridge and cross Queens Road at the traffic lights.
- Walk up the steps on your left onto East street.
- Continue up East Street – the school entrance and reception will be on the left hand side of the road.
Please refer to the map and note;
- Parking is available via the East Street entrance only.
- Parking is not guaranteed as the space becomes full very quickly. Cars may not be left on site if the owners leave the site.
- There is an electronic entry system, at the gate, press for reception who will open the gate. Please report to reception upon arrival.
- East street is one way, entering from London Road
- London Road is one way coming from A329 to Crown Street
- London Street is one way heading towards London Road.
From London Street, turn left into South Street, then take second right into Sidmouth Street. At the top of Sidmouth Street, turn right into London Road and then first right into East Street at the Turks Public House.