Support Staff Vacancies
Kendrick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service. Kendrick School is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Please complete the application form which you can download below.
- Please use the guidance notes in the application pack to help with completing the application form.
- CVs will not be accepted as a method of application.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date.
- Receipt of application will be acknowledged by email.
- We will only contact you again if you are shortlisted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a Disclosure of Convictions Form to complete which must be returned completed at least one day before the interview.
Required for September 2022
£2,956-£3,076pa (based on 200 hours a year) (FTE £24,920-£25,927pa)
includes 5 weeks pro-rata paid leave
Kendrick School Academy Trust is seeking a Governance Officer with excellent communication and administrative skills.
The Academy Trust Governance Officer is responsible for overseeing aspects of governance effectiveness and compliance within the trust, ensuring such governance adheres to good practice and meets the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements. This is achieved by:
- Supporting the efficient and effective operation of the trust board and its committees
- Providing advice and guidance regarding governance legislation and procedural matters where necessary before, during and after meetings
- Assisting with the development of the trust’s governance framework and driving improvements to its systems, processes and structures
- Advising and coordinating the delivery and ongoing improvement of governance
The successful candidate must able to work independently and organise their own time whilst working to strict deadlines.
Hours can be worked flexibly, but the successful candidate must be available to attend scheduled meetings which take place after school, remotely or face to face. On occasions, meetings may take place in the school holidays.
An application pack, including a job description and person specification, and an application pack can be found below. For an informal chat about the role please email Mr Keith Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 17th June 2022
Interviews to take place during week commencing 27th June 2022
Casual Leisure Attendants
Employment Type: Casual
Hours per week: varied
Hourly rate: £10.19
Kendrick School has a number of facilities to hire including a sports hall, a dance studio. Floodlit outdoor courts, a swimming pool and classrooms. Lettings take place between 5pm and 10.30pm Monday to Friday and 8am to 4pm on Saturday and Sunday (Sundays may vary).
As a Leisure Attendant your role would include:
- Reception duties
- Maintaining the Health and Safety of the centre at all times including carrying out cleaning duties and preparing activity areas for all planned sessions.
- Ensuring all equipment is stored in a safe and secure way when not being used.
- Unlocking and securing areas before and after use
- Handling cash receipts
The successful applicants will have a friendly, approachable manner and deliver excellent customer service to our hirers. You should be proactive, reliable and trustworthy and be able to work flexibly, working independently and alone on occasions. ideally candidates have some experience however, full training will be given. Experience carrying out some cleaning duties and maintaining equipment would set you apart from other candidates. Flexible working patterns. Hours not guaranteed.
More information and an application form can be found below:
Please apply as soon as possible as we will consider applications as they are received.
Kendrick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service. Kendrick School is an Equal Opportunity employer