Support Staff Vacancies
To facilitate the public examinations held at Kendrick School we require a bank of invigilators. We are currently seeking to expand our existing team. Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the examination room
- Monitoring candidates during the exam
- Distribution and collation of examination papers and supporting material
- Supporting students needs as required
- Ensuring adherence to JCQ regulations
- Understanding of the importance of safeguarding in schools
- Attention to detail
- Calm and professional
- Medical background advantageous
- Must be IT literate and be able to attend face to face training at the school
Training is provided. Please note that this is a part-time seasonal position.
If you are interested please complete the application and declaration of convictions form below and email to email@example.com.
Kendrick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service. Kendrick School is an Equal Opportunity employer.