Support Staff Vacancies
Kendrick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service. Kendrick School is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Please complete the application form which you can download below.
- Please use the guidance notes in the application pack to help with completing the application form.
- CVs will not be accepted as a method of application.
- Send the completed form to email@example.com by the closing date.
- Receipt of application will be acknowledged by email.
- We will only contact you again if you are shortlisted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a Disclosure of Convictions Form to complete which must be returned completed at least one day before the interview.