The process of applying to university through the UCAS system can seem daunting and there are some big decisions to be made. At Kendrick we fully support this process providing the benefit of our extensive experience and genuine desire to help students realise their potential.
This process includes but is not limited to the following;
- Whole year group talks
- Small group talks including Oxbridge, Healthcare, Law, Creative Arts etc.
- Individual support through profiling with Form Tutors and UCAS Mentors
- Higher Education Conference at University of Surrey in the Spring Term.
- Research, start at www.ucas.com
- Launch of Unifrog for research
- Discussions during enrichment with Year 13 students
- Futures Week – including talks, workshops and profiling
- UCAS presentations and guidance booklet
- Personal Statement Workshops
- Life After Kendrick event for students and parents/ carers