Communicating with parents and carers is an important part of what we do, and making sure parents and carers get the correct information about activities, events and school news is vital.
Kendrick School uses ParentMail, a service used by over 6,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate to parents.
The type of information you can expect to receive from the school by ParentMail are:
- A Weekly Update
- Booking Consultation Evening appointments
- Event reminders
- Subject specific news and events
- Specific Year group letters and information
- KPS events
- Diary information
To be able to book Parent Evening Consultation appointments, parents must register an account with ParentMail.
Student reports are sent by email using a application called SchoolComms.
To log in to your ParentMail account click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the App as there are a number of benefits both to parents and carers and the school:
- Parents and carers do not need to login to pick up messages or attachments when using the App.
- The App stores all the messages sent in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- It helps to save the school money.
Parents and carers can download the App for free from: