Kendrick School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure & Barring Service. Kendrick School is an Equal Opportunity employer.
- Please complete the application form which you can download below using the guidance notes in the application pack. CVs will not be accepted as a method of application.
- Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
- Receipt of application will be acknowledged by email.
- We will only contact you again if you are shortlisted for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be sent a Disclosure of Convictions Form to complete which must be returned completed at least one day before the interview.
TEACHER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
FOR JANUARY 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, innovative and well qualified Teacher of Computer Science at this very successful 11-18 girls’ grammar school in Reading. Applicants need to be able to teach Computer Science at KS3, GCSE and A Level. This position would suit either an experienced practitioner or a newly qualified teacher.
Kendrick School is a centre of academic excellence with a track record of high performance and achievement. Computer Science is a very popular and highly valued subject at Kendrick School at KS3 and GCSE, and our aim is to introduce the subject at A Level from September 2022.
This position will offer the opportunity to contribute to new innovations and developments in the Computing Department, in terms of both curriculum design and learning and teaching as the school expands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact, both within and beyond the classroom. There is also the potential for a leadership role for the right candidate. The ability to teach another subject would be advantageous.
An application form and pack can be downloaded below or obtained by emailing email@example.com. Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged.
Closing date: Wednesday 6th October 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 11th October 2021